October 3, 2011 in Food
These boozy onions are delicious on tacos…and sandwiches…and burgers…and pizza…and salads…and ya know, pretty much everything. You should give ‘em a try, yo!
- 1 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tequilla
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Chipotle Peppers in Adobo, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Salt (or more to desired taste)
- 2 Red Onions, sliced and blanched 15 seconds
Directions: Combine and refrigerate for a at least a few hours up to a couple of weeks. The longer they sit, the more margarita-y they will be.